Good work/life balance
International Start-up environment
The leading global media valuation company in the ad tech space
Understand thoroughly the technology of the business - including its design and implementation - as well as being able to explain the technology to lay people. They are adept at documenting technology solutions in precise detail, while also being able to summarize it in a brief slide presentation.
Additionally, the Solutions Engineer will need to be able to build rapport with clients, from C-level executives and managers to the support staff, all of whom will often need to buy in to your recommendations before these recommendations can be implemented.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- 2-3 years experience in a tech ops or ad ops role at an online media company or digital agency
- 1-2 years solutions/sales engineering experience, preferably within the advertising technology space
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technology, including but not limited to RTB, Header Bidding, VPAID, Mobile SDK, API
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem
- Proficiency working with large data sets
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Familiarity with UNIX systems and the Command Line Interface
- Experience coding for fun is a bonus!
- BS/BA or equivalent in computer science, business, or a related technology field