- Google Cloud Premier Partner Company
- International Working Environment | Felxibility | Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a Google Cloud Premier Partner Company based in the US with offices in various regions. Our client is a location intelligence company that empowers organizations to leverage geospatial information to efficiently run their multiple operations via web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with a team of Japanese and International QA engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to help implement the best solution for our customer needs
- Operate in the Google Cloud Platform and Google Maps Platform Environment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least three years of Front-End and Back-end programming experience, preferably in C#, C, Java, Rust, C++ or other compiled languages
- Experienced with Python
- Experience with Software Engineering Methodologies, Best Practices and modern Developer Tools
- Highly Proficient at working in a Linux environment
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.