Working for world leading IT consulting firm
Very competitive salary. Fully bilingual work environment
The company is a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire more talented Solution/Enterprise Architects. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved.
Providing professional expertise in terms of technical solutions with respect to implemented technologies, methodologies, business, applications or products, including:
- Making technically feasible proposals in business and/or IT (including the selection of the right technologies and products for all stakeholders involved).
- Designing entire IT architecture for systems.
- Designing effective integration architecture across multiple systems.
- Designing common platforms for multiple systems
- Solving issues and problems related to maintenance and/or operation or IT systems
At least 5 years hands on experience in Development/Design Applications.
- The Information Technology Engineers Examination (Japan original Examination)
- Systems Architect Examination (recommended)
TOGAF is not mandatory for Technical/Solution Architect, but would seek someone who has passed The Information Technology Engineers Examination.Ideally, candidates with working experiences as Pre-Sales within Sier or IT Vendors for system implementation.We accept candidates without TOGAF, but should have relevant experiences as an Architect.
- A competitive salary
- Entitlement to bonuses and other allowances
- Enrolment to company benefit schemes
- Wide opportunity for architects who are fully bilingual and/or are willing to improve their language skills.