Solution Sales Specialist, Telecom&Info
Occasional overseas business travel opportunity
Good work-life balance
Offers solutions for telecommunication services, including networking, cloud services, data hosting, cloud, conferencing and satellite services.
- Translate customer business issues into customer business and technical requirements, and opportunities for the company.
- Partner with relevant Sales Specialists and Solution Architects to detail customer's technical requirements and develop conceptual end-to-end customer solution architectures using a combination of the company and partner products and capabilities.
- Engage with internal stakeholders e.g. Product, Engineering, Service Delivery and Assurance, where necessary to ensure that the proposed solution may be supported through from order to delivery to assurance.
- Develop and deliver technical proposals and presentations to customers with content tailored to the audience as appropriate - to include ROI/TCO understanding and the technical differentiation and value proposition of the company solutions.
- Provide training to internal and external customers on products, services and solutions.
- Experience in Telecommunications or IT industry with experience in customer facing positions (Technical Presales, Sales Engineering, Solution Consulting).
- Experience in supporting wholesale business, customer facing role.
- Experience in private line technologies including Ethernet, SDH/DWDM, etc.
- Experience in Data and IP Services
weekends and public holidays