- Start up, 2nd hire in Japan
- fully working from home
About Our Client
Our client is industry leader in cloud-based platform delivers intelligent end to end products and service to enable businesses to grow revenue and minimise risk. Specialising in online Content Delivery Streaming and Security they offer a comprehensive suite of solutions trusted by emerging brand and global broadcasters.
- Provide pre-sales support for the regional sales team, delivering subject matter expertise pertaining to their broadcast work flow, cyber-security solutions and their global content delivery network.
- Evangelise and demo their full suite of products and services.
- Understand the complexities and nuances associated with the delivery of broadcast quality video over the internet.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales design recommendations and justifications.
- Design, document, and implement technical proof of concept's and facilitating the on-boarding of customers.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the sales team and customers, through written documentation and oral presentations.
- Communicate account and project status with internal teams, including sales, customer support and sales engineering management.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of proven success within the streaming and CDN industry is prefered.
- Broad, high-level knowledge of streaming and CDN eco-systems and solutions.
- Proven ability to design, direct, document and implement solutions involving streaming video.
- Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales staff and in managing projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer-facing whiteboard sessions and presentations.
- Proven success managing relationships with customers and vendors.
- Comfortable interacting with internal executive, product and engineering teams.
- Superior organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Native in Japanese and fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to lead the technical side of growing start up company.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Office is at central Tokyo.