Solution Engineer for Global Data Driven firm
Work for Global Data Analytics Company with innovative software
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This client has a cloud-based, business transformation software that relies on data analytics to turn insights into action and is one of the first companies that has pioneered this technology. The software will help any client to take an intelligent look at their business processes and make the changes needed to save money and improve the experience of their customers.
The company has recently started its branch in Japan has rapidly expanded in the market. The current team is around 15 people and they are looking to grow in number quickly in the future.
- Provide guidance to clients to obtain significant business outcomes and Return on Investment by leveraging the software solution.
- Communicate directly with upper management and technical teams to understand the clients goals, objectives and requirements and turn them into technical requirements.
- Connect the clients own system or existing ERP platform software to the company platform and migrate their data.
- Design specific dashboards, analyses and reports for each customer.
- Manage project timelines and activities from the start of the project through training to ensure everything is delivered on time and meets the clients requirements.
- Present the implementation result to the senior level executives and customers teams.
- Give workshops for the deployment of the software to help customers understand the product.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with experience in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program (Data Analytics background is a plus).
- Multiple years of experience with software development, data analytics, process improvement, consulting or pre-sales.
- Experience in implementation or deployment of software and technical knowledge of IT systems, architecture or databases.
- Technical skills (basic to advanced) with SQL and Python. Experience with SAML, LDAP, SSO is a plus.
- Ability to think analytical, comprehend new topics quickly and work in a structured manner.
- Clear understanding of business processes, preferably within procurement or supply chain.
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, time management and customer relationship building.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high customer satisfaction and multiple priorities.
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Work for a great global data driven company
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Engage with leading business transformation software
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities