- Join the world's leading contract logistics company
- Remote work
The client is the world's leading contract logistics company. There are around 2,000 employees at the company. The company owns a total of 110 warehouses in Japan.
- Provide supply chain solutions to various clients in different sectors
- Design warehouses, transport networks, and supply chain processes.
- Calculate costs, and determine pricing strategy.
- Experience in logistics provider
- Business level English or Japanese (both is preferred)
- Experience in designing warehouse layouts
- Opportunity to be in a company that is moving towards digitalization and automation which will expose you to the latest, cutting-edge technology
- Almost 100% remote work
- Opportunity to handle various industries