Solution Consultant at SCM/ERP Global Leader
Global Leader in SCM / ERP Enterprise Software Solutions
Very good Work / Life Balance | Competitive Salary | International Environment
Our Client is a Supply Chain Management and Sales & Operation Planning Software company based in Ottawa, Canada. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1984, and went public in June 2014. It has 500 employees worldwide and about 50 in Japan.
* Configure Company's Software interface according to customers distinct needs as defined within the Agile user stories and blueprint designs;
* Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
* Support deployment workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
* Work closely with Solution Architects to develop a business process design that leverages Software capabilities;
* Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises.
* Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers;
* Hands on experience working with relational databases and java script;
* Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment;
* Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills;
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction;
* Well-developed computer skills, and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, and Outlook;
* Ability to travel domestic and international.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.