Solution Consultant for global SCM software provider
Work for Global SCM Software Provider with great software
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This client has a cloud based supply chain management (SCM) software solution and is a leader in advisory for this field. supply chain. is a software and consultancy company, providing end-to-end solutions with their AI-driven supply chain management (SCM) platform. Their focus is on the manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail and services industries.
The company is rapidly growing and currently has around 40 employees in Japan. Worldwide they have around 500 employees.
- Provide expert guidance to both new and existing customers.
- Adjust the package software interface according to the distinct needs of the customers according to the best practices guidelines.
- Work on providing creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Give workshops for the deployment of the software to help customers understand the product and achieve immediate value.
- Work together with the Solution Architects to develop business process designs that leverage the capabilities of the software the best.
- Provide high level customer service whenever the customer is in need of help.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with experience in Business, Supply Chain, Computer Science and Engineering would be a plus.
- Multiple years of experience within the Supply Chain, Industrial or Automotive industry, managing software implementations on a large scale preferred.
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing, electronics industries like OEM or EMS hardware would be appreciated
- Relational databases and java script hands-on experience would be appreciated.
- Have a good understanding of the software development life cycle, including how to define business requirements, review specifications, develop test plans and testing, user training and how to deploy the software.
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, time management and customer relationship building.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high customer satisfaction and maintaining multiple priorities.
- Experience with lean manufacturing, agile scrum master or project management would be a plus.
- Able to travel international and domestic.
What's on Offer
- Work for a great international software provider
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Engage with leading AI-driven SCM software solutions
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities