Solution Consultant at Global Network Testing Company
Global Leader in Network Testing and Measurement
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
Our client makes equipment, software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize, all kind of networks; mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centres. Our client is also a leader in high performance thin film optical coatings and engineered diffusers, providing light management solutions to anti-counterfeiting, customer electronics, automotive, defence and instrumental markets.
- Contribute to consistent business growth by providing unique expertise.
- Cover all our client's portfolio for Cable TV and RF Test our client's portfolio; specific focus on test systems and test process automation solutions such as XPERTrak, PathTrak and leakage products as well as StrataSync and workflow/test flow improvement solutions. Including any new products that our client may introduce in these fields.
- Understand real customer requirements. Set right expectation. Propose the right solution and demonstrate compelling value of our products.
- Conduct product/solution demos and on-site trials, coordinating with sales and product divisions.
- Conduct user training sessions for high-end products and help customers starting-up with testing.
- Must have a degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Technologies skill and knowledge to be required:
- Required: IP, server, network element setup and configuration experience. Understanding the IP, software and network architecture would be required as our solutions would be integrated with customer systems and network elements.
- Big plus: Physical layer and devices of Cable TV related technologies (such as DOCSIS) and networks and RF communications. Good knowledge of mobile communications standards such as LTE (physical layer, protocol knowledge would be considered a bonus).
- Experience with integrating, selling and supporting test systems and assurance solutions that delivered business results by process improvements and key KPI's improvements.
- 5-7 years of experience as applications engineering, pre-sales technical support or consulting in
industries such as mobile communications, CATV, communications industry, network elements manufacturers (i.e. CMTS, routers) or test and measurement.
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.