- Work for a US based tech unicorn in a growing team
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This US based client is a unicorn startup company that has a growing team of around 12 people in Japan. Their solution tracks user and employee experience across different channels such as web, social and mobile applications in real time and provides it back to clients to increase their user satisfaction. They are building out their team in Japan and are looking to strengthen their Pre-Sales team with an additional Solution Consultant.
- Shape and refine proposals to customers and hold product demonstrations to showcase the product capabilities and address a wide range f business concerns.
- Help your prospects improve their services to their customers by understanding the analytics better and become a trusted advisor.
- Assist in building up the operations in the region.
- Work with international colleagues and exchange best practices to better service the customers in your region.
- Set the customer experience vision for businesses and support your case with the companies customer success stories.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a relevant industry preferred.
- Experience in pre- or postsales and a consulting mindset to help understand clients perspective.
- Able to present to executives and senior level customers.
- Good understanding of diverse industries and interest in technology.
- Experience with Customer Engagement Management, voice of the customer, net promoter score or similar
- Native level Japanese and business level English or above.
What's on Offer
- Work for a fast paced unicorn company from the US in a growing team
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Company has been in the Forbes Cloud 100 list as and has had a successful IPO.
- Attractive salary including and (international) career progression opportunities