Solution Architect at Rising UC Leader
Global UC Solutions
International Working Envieronment | Competitive Salary | Flexibility
Our client is a strong player in the collaboration space by utilizing their enterprise vide and unified communication technologies. They provide exclusive solutions for SKYPE for Business, Teams, Cisco UC, SIP, Azure, and VMware.
- Technical development and in driving recognition of my client and success in a highly competitive and exciting marketplace.
- The majority of time will be spent with customers and partners, where you will be instrumental in gathering feedback and working with R&D team in Norway and the UK.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the collaboration industry and related protocols, including SIP, H.323, WebRTC, Microsoft Skype for Business, firewall traversal, VoIP and so on.
- Knowledge of ancillary technologies that help govern IP-based collaboration: firewalls, routers, MPLS networks, media relays, reverse proxies, etc.
- Understanding of third-party collaboration solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Skype for Business on-prem/365, Cisco etc.
- Awareness and demonstrable knowledge of commodity compute and virtualization, including VMware and Intel Xeon processors.
- Overview and understanding of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.