Solution Architect at Rising Network Company
Rising Network Software Company
Competitive Salary Package | International Environment | Flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest growing Unified Communication companies and also a purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our client's innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.
- Responsible for determining gap analysis and generating Change Requests on the relevant product(s) to meet the solution design.
- Ability to engage with customer at various levels, ranging from technical call flow reviews to discussions with product and business areas.
- Represents the solution capability to the customer as part of the solution lifecycle process.
- Interact with customers as well as internal project, product and R&D teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience leading solution design / architecture of VoLTE and IMS solutions.
- Versed in core mobile technologies such as on EPC/VoLTE/ IMS; messaging technologies such as RCS, SMSC, MMS; voice/data roaming architectures and protocols
- Proficient understanding and discussing solutions flows involving SIP, Diameter, Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, Websocket, SOAP and various APIs.
- Understanding virtualization technologies, i.e. NFV, Openstack, hypervisors and DC environments.
- Familiarity with 3GPP/OMA/ETSI/IETF and other standards related to telecom solutions.
- Network based, distributed databases e.g. Ceph, Cassandra, Swift, Couch, etc.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.