Solution Architect In a Growing Tech Company
Opportunity to lead the expansion phase in the Japanese Market.
International and autonomous culture. Opportunities to visit HQ in Europe
Our client is leading the wave of simplifying the complex world of insurance through their innovative technology. Their motto is to keep things easy, efficient and simple for both their clients and customers. Located in Europe, our client operates in over 30 countries and has been in the business for more than 10 years. In Japan, our client has been in the market for 3 years and is funded by one of the largest IT companies in Japan. Currently they are heavily investing in this market and are looking to further expand within the upcoming years.
- Be the main contact for Japanese project partners for all matters
- Coordinate client projects with HQ and lead projects in Japan
- Gather technical requirements with Japanese clients and partners
- Manage integration of products for our client's partners in Japan
- Rich experience in dealing with local & global stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and process flows
- Experience in programming is a plus
- Native level Japanese; Ability to communicate in English with HQ
- Open to travelling on a regular basis
- Self-motivated and being proactive is a must
- Our client is continuing its expansion across Japan, and hence the role has a potential to increase the scope in the future
- Autonomous and Flexible working culture