Solution Architect at Global Load Balancer Vendor
Global Load Balancer Vendor
International Working Environment | English Use | Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in load balancer and provides leading Secure Application Services. Our client's solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds. Our client is undiscovered global jewel of the Silicon Valley and currently growing and expanding operations in Japan.
- Achievement of quota assigned by corporate
- Achievement of MBO target
- Focus on solution development with local / global alliance partner
- Support A10 team in other region if a solution business created locally is expanded to there
- Increase A10KK sales pipeline/revenue with leverage of solution
- Collaborate local sales/SEs to drive solution selling
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in networking, related domains of security, infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of L4-7 networking, application and cloud service
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV, Security and IPv6 related technology
- Knowledge of market/IT technology trend
- Possess great integrity
- Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in both of Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.