Solution Architect at Global ERP Software Provider
Global ERP software provider with double digit growth in Japan
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is one of the biggest providers of ERP software and is focused on an agile work method, which means that implementation is generally shorter, more focused and more comfortable for customers. The organization focuses on specific industries, with manufacturing, food and beverage, fashion and machinery as large pillars.
The company is operating internationally, and their Japan office in Hibiya has around 120 people and 45 on the professional services team. They have been hitting double digit growth and attracting business from big name brands and corporations.
- Be a trusted advisor for the range of products to the clients
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams throughout the whole design and implementation of the solutions
- Participate in shaping the presentation of implementation services proposals, allowing maximum utilization of resources at maximized rates and margin
- Lead projects in a highly collaborative way with consultants and clients
- Work with client stakeholders and lead working sessions to understand, define and document specific client business needs and requirements
- Use business knowledge, consulting skills and package solution expertise to effectively implement the solution for the client to achieve the expected business result
- Be a subject matter expert regarding key business decisions to functional or industry areas
- Develop documents such as roadmaps, process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, functional design documents, estimates and project timelines
- Help other business consultants on the project understand how their area of focus supports the larger solution
- Inspire and mentor other consultants, while building expertise client's value, emanate the brand and accelerates the career advancement of strong performers
- Good understanding of software platforms, technical architecture, cloud services
- Able to translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the business outcomes and identifies solutions
- Can use visioning conversations to define the scope of the project and imagine broader solutions
- Understand and analyze a customer's business requirements and support and design the implementation to fit the client needs throughout the project
- Understand the overall solution agreed on in project SOW, and resource to both the company and customer teams on that solution
- Able to resolve problems and issues to support business consultants
- Detailed experience in full lifecycle of software implementation projects and able to lead a deployment team throughout an implementation cycle.
- Capable of leadership and demonstrated ability to develop and motivate towards high levels of achievement
- Great oral and written communication skills specifically to translate complex technical concepts into business terms
- Consistent and proven track record on complex sales or delivery engagements
- Able to deliver excellent presentations and have industry contacts and references.
- Experience with development of Services Proposal, SOW and other implementation related documentation.
- 5+ years of software / system experience in a relevant functional or technical field preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in primary industry or related relevant field(s) preferred
- Experienced in gathering and analyzing corporate and market information to evaluate business
- Strong technical understanding and familiarity with current technologies
- Flexible to travel
- Big name international ERP software provider
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Work on interesting agile projects with big name brands and corporations
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities