Solution Architect at Global Cloud Leader
Rapidly expanding global player in cloud computing
Exciting range of technologies to explore
Our Client is a leading company in cloud computing, providing technical management support to the IT operations of large corporations. It's a very large company with over 10,000 employees worldwide. In Japan they have 2 main offices in Tokyo and Osaka. Their Tokyo office in Akasaka, has 180 employees, and is rapidly growing with over 100 headcounts planned for 2020.
- Develop relationships with technical C-level people or business leaders to understand the vision of the client and how their digital transformation could fit in this picture. Translate these objective to outcomes on a customer roadmap while guiding the customer through the implementation decision points.
- Analyze and translate business information and tech requirements into a blueprint for the architecture of solutions to achieve the client's business objectives.
- Engage with the client's own technical experts to integrate the platform with the customer's own core systems and manage the overall process.
- Review and guide the configurations with client's that do not fit with the company best practices.
- Work together with the team to ensure a successful go-live, end-user adoption and support.
- Advocate the best practices and industry use cases with clients.
- Support sales with refining the customer vision into actual activities and estimates.
- Experience in management consulting or guiding processes concerning OEM or Cloud software.
- Able to translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the business outcomes and identifies solutions.
- Experience talking to business leaders and identifying their business objectives to develop focused roadmaps.
- Can work together with System Integrators or consulting firms on implementing software.
- Multiple years' experience in leading architecture and design
- Enterprise Architect certification (Togaf, IT4IT, etc.), database or core data design experience.
- Familiarity with Cloud software or Enterprise Workflow Platforms appreciated
- Fast growing company with cutting edge technology
- Start-up environment with collaborative mindset
- Famous brand in the Cloud market globally
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities