Solution Architect at Global CDN Leader
Global CDN LeaderGlobal CDN Leader
International Working Environment | W/L Balance | Competitive Salary
Our client is US based Content Delivery Network, Cybersecurity, and Cloud Service provider. Our client's CDN is one of the largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic.
- Work independently to evaluate a customer's web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating the customers' content management and publishing processes, web application architecture, security requirements, DNS configurations, and provide detailed documentation for a custom solution that satisfies the customers' business and technical requirements.
- Propose technically feasible solutions and work closely with customers and pre-sales teams to implement customer projects and trials. Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and technical deliverables.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales professionals, engineering, product development and Customer Care to resolve technical issues that arise during customer trials or integrations.
- Identify new product features and additional sales opportunities during trials and integrations and communication of the same to product development and sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering field.
- 3-8 years of web application development experience, proficient in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and / or architectures. Development experience in J2EE, and/ or Adobe Flash/ Flex environment is a plus.
- Proven analytical abilities and a strong work ethic.
- Detailed knowledge across the spectrum of Internet technologies (DNS, TCP/IP internetworking, etc.)
- Good problem solver, ability to trouble shoots in a distributed application environment.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.