Solution Architect at Global CDN Leader
Global CDN Leader
International Working Environment | W/L Balance | Competitive Salary
Our client is US based Content Delivery Network, Cybersecurity, and Cloud Service provider. Our client's CDN is one of the largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic.
- Take on an exciting opportunity within the newly formed Customer Identity Access Management Solution Services team within GSS
- Work as a member of a driven cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility
- Strategically work with our customers and partners to sell and integrate the Identity Cloud into the digital space of customers (websites, mobile apps, and more). Provide customers with strategic advice, installation, deployment, configuration, testing, and training services
- Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support
- 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects
- 3+ years of hands-on experience programming with web and digital technologies
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions/issues
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.