Solution Architect at Global CDN and Cloud Leader
Global Leader in CDN and Cloud Solutions
Great Work / Life Balanace & Culture | Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is an American content delivery network (CDN) and cloud service provider headquartered in United States. Company's content delivery network is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving about 30% of all web traffic.
* Work as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
* Creating some custom tools for the customer.
* Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
* Integrate Company's Solutions including Dynamic Site Accelerator, Web Application Accelerator, Web Application Firewall, Global Traffic Manager, EdgeComputing for Java, Electronic Software Downloads, Download Manager and more.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers.
* Fluent in Japanese and conversational English.
* 2 years IT solution delivery experience, preferably within a consulting organization.
* Experience implementing enterprise scale, n-tier solutions with direct client exposure.
* Experience with digital media technologies including streaming, codecs and container formats.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.