Solution Architect for Cloud Solutions Leader
Work for an international leader in Cloud solutions
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is a leading international cloud platform with more than 175 products and services. They are offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses of all size to scale and grow. Their office in Japan is in Meguro and they are actively hiring for more Solution Architects.
- Provide expert guidance to both new and existing customers.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines the solution for the client.
- Collaborate with other teams for the design and implementation of the solutions.
- Work closely with clients and other stakeholders to understand and define their business needs and requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the client regarding key business decisions related to the software implementation.
- Be a resource to other consultants on the project to help them understand how they can best help the client implement the software solutions.
- Develop best practices within the team by providing technical knowledge.
- Previous architect, implementation and operational experience would be appreciated.
- Ability to plan and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a good understanding of the software development life cycle, including how to define business requirements, review specifications, develop test plans and testing, user training and how to deploy the software.
- Excellent skills in communication and customer relationship building would be a plus.
- Pre-sales or consulting experience would be appreciated.
- Work for an international leader in Cloud solutions
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Always engage with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities