Solo IT support
Good work-life balance.
Communicating with people from all over APAC region
Our client is an international law firm.
Their service are all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a global scale.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and escalate complex issues to global team.
- Be able to answer / tackle the question in a timely manner.
- Provide application and mobile device support.
- Minimum two years IT support experience.
- Fluent English with fluent Japanese
- Knowledge of Firm operation will be a plus.
Salary 5-8 million based on experience & knowledge
1-2 weeks of training from APAC IT team
International working environment & good work-life balance