Software Support Consultant
Work in a place that encourages skill improvement
Get job security and be rewarded for your contribution
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
The successful candidate will:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Systems Integration services for the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in a desktop/laptop operating environment following Microsoft feature update cycles
- Support infrastructure such as Active Directory, Group Policy and login scripts.
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Windows OS Patch management, Windows OS Feature & Security updates and Hardware certification
- Provide support and advice to colleagues and level 2 team members through one on one training and create knowledge articles.
- Maintain enterprise level security hardening for devices and security policies
- Establish/takeover ownership of the test lab with the various hardware models and peripheral devices for the WaaS and image roll-out tests.
- Test out the BIOS upgrades on all devices when newer versions are packaged or available
- Monthly testing during the patch release cycle
- Cater and address the local activities to be performed as part of new image onboarding
- Test the newly released images on all available hardware models
- Test newer driver packages and updates on all models
- Coordinate with offshore and central team during imaging process and for any issues
Desired skills and Qualifications:
- Enterprise Release management expertise for Windows components
- Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, MOE / SOE, Task Sequence (PowerShell scripting)
- Windows Image management, Servicing and Advanced Group Policy Management
- Windows OS related Hardware certification
- BIOS management and troubleshooting knowledge
- Security and Anti-Virus and End Point Management
- Microsoft Analytics, Windows OS Patch management, M 365 implementation, migration & maintenance
- Windows OS & Office Feature & Security updates and Application Packaging, Intune co-management, Hardware certification
- at least business level proficiency in English and Japanese
An opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
Work in an ego-free environment
A clear career path with benefits