- Work on a Team of Talented Developers
- Earn Up to JPY 8M/Yr!
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution, specializing in offering investment solutions and a customer-centric level of service for over 200 years. The Digital Communication team is currently looking to fill the position of Software Engineer with skilled talent. The team is looking to welcome the ideal candidate on a long term basis and is offering a chance to build on skill and develop talent as well. The digital communications team aims to use digital technology to develop a platform that enables us to accurately understand the needs of our customers (internal stakeholders, individual investors, institutional investors and distributors) and provide reliable and high quality information at the appropriate timing. This is an opportunity to grow and secure your career.
- Our software engineers work closely with product owners to develop quality software to simplify the process of service development and facilitate and improve business growth in line with the client's strategy and business needs.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work a key role in the design, development and improvement of our software solutions.
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders, including our IT team in Japan, our headquarters team overseas, and external partners to develop innovative ideas into software.
- Drive the entire development cycle from design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Planning and developing a robust and scalable solution that considers the functional requirements arising from business needs and works optimally within the overall system architecture
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the use of new or existing software products and tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience developing with at least one Framework of React, Vue or Angular JS.
- Ability to communicate with team members and other departments.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks and technologies.
- Experience in agile development such as Scrum and Kanban
- Affinity to develop highly available, self maintaining services using industry best practices (Test Driven Development, CI/CD, Security, Documentation, etc)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in cloud environments such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Knowledge of Adobe products, especially Adobe Experience Manager.
- Business-level English
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary of up to JPY 8M/year
- Full employment and social benefits
- Full transportation coverage
- A chance to work with a global team of skilled developers
- Excellent Work-life balance