Software Engineer, iOS App
Flat working environment
International E-commerce company
Own the Mercari product and work alongside engineers, designers and product managers to deliver a cutting-edge application to our customers.
Develop and report on app performance metrics.
- At least 6+ years of mobile development
- Strong design sense and ability to collaborate with product managers and designers to balance quality, speed, and scalability.
- Thorough understanding of iOS frameworks and capabilities, along with best practices
- Strong test-driven mindset with a clear eye towards for production stability
- Build high-performance mobile features (and apps) which scale to millions of end-users
- Bias toward action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgement
- about shipping as fast as possible while ensuring your products and platforms are built in a sustainable, responsible way--and you're comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Experience with/understanding of reactive programming
Experience in publishing applications created by yourself in App Store as well as developing React Native apps.
Get a deep understanding of mobile performance, latency, and security issues.
Learn with a passion for new technologies.