Software Engineer, Automotive Tier 1, Yokohama,11M
Direct partnership with all major of JOEM
Developing new innovative products for in-house production
Our client is a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic automotive systems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Provides information for the clients by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Familiar with AUTOSAR, CAN, and Diagnostics SW
- Communication skill in English and Japanese
- Salary up to 11.0M JPY
- International working environment