- Relocation Support to Japan
- International culture
Our client is a listed company who develops a global B2C search platform. They offer leading AI software solutions to reputable global enterprises. With more than 12 thousand employees globally, they are rapidly expanding their Tokyo office. Currently actively looking for experienced software development managers to be part of the engineering team.
As a Software Development Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of software developers & demonstrate technical leadership
- Responsible for multiple projects at different stages
- Mentor team members on production coding (Java, Python, C, NodeJS, SQL)
- Conduct analytical analysis on the team's algorithms, automation, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2 years in leadership positions
- Demonstrate good understanding on software engineering principles
- Experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Manager / Director
- Independent, self-driven
- Business level English; Japanese is not required
- International working environment
- Tier 1 salary + bonus + RSU
- 5-Day work week