Software Developer (RPA) - US IT Firm
Developer in US IT firm
Attractive frindge benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the youngest yet profitable international IT firms, established in the US 10 years ago. They are leading in the market to develop the RPA technology. To cope with their business needs, the firm is now looking for a Software Developer for their Tokyo office.
- Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing;
- Work with traders and/or BAs to help understand the needs of the desk in order to enhance the applications to better suit the business;
- To Identify, analysis and tackle the potential technical issue during the SDLC;
- Partner with our top tier clients, global consulting firms and major Japanese system integrators to provide professional services in workflow design and use of best client RPA solution that meets their needs;
- Work with the global team to help develop regulatory related mandates and to resolve local issues;
- Provide technical training and demos to users/ clients;
- Provide L3 support when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/ Master Degree holder, preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 5+ years of experience in IT programming and application engineering;
- RPA or related experience would be a good plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is mandatory. Conversational English.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities;
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork.
What's on Offer
- Competitive fringe benefits
- Corporate location in Tokyo city center
- Flexible working hours - work from home
- Fast track career