- Explore Cutting Edge Technology
- Be Part of a Fast Growing Team
About Our Client
Our client is seeking to employ a Full Stack Developer to join their matrix teams of quality oriented developers. Join and work for one of APAC's largest Asset Management companies. The firm provides and manages a broad range of progressive and innovative and Asia-based investment solutions to Retail / Intermediary and Institutional clients around the globe, driven by the globally diverse team. While working in a fast-paced style with a strong emphasis on performance and output, the Technology Department is highly diverse and collaborative, working in a fun, flexible and digital style that is in line with the needs of today's new normal.
- Understand business requirements and create Joomla CMS (PHP)/Apache/DB (MYSQL) design to meet requirements.
- Develop system consisting of CMS/Apache/DB (MSSQL) to meet design and user requirements.
- Creating user manual, system operation, handover etc. documents. User training.
- Write test cases considering condition, scenarios and perform testing.
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing.
- Maintain existing systems as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expertise of development using PHP (Joomla CMS), MYSQL/SQL Server technologies. Experience of Apache, Nginx etc. web/App servers.
- Hands-on GitHub, PLSQL skills.
- Expertise in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery and RESTFul API.
- Expertise in other CICD / Docker / Azure / AWS will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP (Joomla CMS)
- Experience working with Windows (Must) and Linux (Should).
- Bachelor of Science (preferable computer science)
- Financial product knowledge and related fund business knowledge (Nice to have)
- Experience in fund accounting operation systems or asset management investment systems is preferred
- Experienced as a corporate engineer and communication with business staff
- Business level English communication skills. Fluent Japanese skills strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Work with cutting edge tech
- Work in a place where autonomy is encouraged
- Explore global collaboration opportunities