Social Media & PR Marketing Manager
Social Media & PR for leading electronics brand
Online marketing for leading electronics brand
About Our Client
An European leader in consumer electronics.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you'll need for success:
- Work as a strong member of the JP Social / PR team to plan effective product launch and ongoing communication strategies
- Develop integrated PR and Social Media communications plans for new products in collaboration with the JP team and ensure roll-out of product communications in timely, on-strategy and effective
- Proactively keep track of social media trends and where relevant integrate into local/regional planning
- Keep a close watch on competitor's (especially social/digital) activities and share timely updates with local/regional team.
- Work with stakeholders/collaborators to ensure that all marketing activities/campaigns are crafted with the social/digital audience in mind.
- Oversee all press releases (include web site), published articles and imps by agency.
- Work closely with CCM and agency, manage all PR events from concept through to completion.
- Manage agencies
- Manage budgets, PO's, invoicing
- Client and follow up all in social media / PR work
- Develop PR and Social Media tactics that can be leveraged
The Successful Applicant
Skills and behaviours:
- 7-10 years experience of Social Media planning/execution in a fast paced, innovative work environment is a must
- Over 2 years experience of Media Relations is an asset, especially digital media.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience preferred
- Extensive experience working with consumer brands driving consumer PR and social media programs
- Demonstrated success using social media to grow a consumer brand through creative out-of-the-box thinking that drives measurable results
- Media relationships with technology and consumer lifestyle influencers
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude; a problem solver; able to work autonomously; comfortable with strategic planning as well as implementing the details
- Natural leadership characteristics and skilled at working across multiple organisations in a company to build teamwork and achieve results
- Deep understanding of social media, its opportunities and pitfalls for brands
- High energy and sense of urgency while being patient when setbacks occur
- Strong understanding and enthusiasm for PR and social
Required Technical Skills:
- Social Media
- Public relations
- Owned, Paid & Earned Media
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Writing and proofreading
- Creative storytelling
- Local Perspective
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Effective Communications
- Relationship Management
- Continuous Learning
- Marketing Channels
- Internet-based Marketing
- Media Channel Management
What's on Offer