Social Media Manager
Work with a range of leading global brands
Work with industry leading social media practitioners
Our client has been a success story in Japan in recent years with sustained and stable growth leading up to 2020. Our client's success is built on a foundation of putting their people first and investing in platforms and processes that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Enhance the brands of your clients through highly customized social media campaigns.
- Work closely with senior account managers and strategy teams to create best-in-class campaign strategies and plans for social media.
- Manage client's advertising presence on social platforms.
- Lead the measurement, analysis, and reporting of all social media campaigns and feed this intelligence and insights back into campaign and drive optimization.
- Lead the creation of innovative, content-driven media solutions and plans, and oversee the purchase of biddable social media.
- Coordinate and supervise the presentation of results so that knowledge insights are prioritized and recognized by clients
- Over 5 years of experience in social media management.
- Ability to influence and manage client stakeholders (media managers, brand managers, marketing directors).
- Demonstrable project and people management experience (cross functional, matrix organisations etc.)
- Proven record of delivering unique and innovative social media campaigns
- Bilingual fluency in Japanese and English
- Generous holiday allowance
- Medical, Childcare and Nursing leave
- Extra holidays as you progress
- Flexible hours and work from home program