SOC Security Analyst at Global Leader in Security Services
Global Leader in Managed Security Services
Leader in MSS / Competitive Salary / International Work Culture
Our Client is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. Company helps organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers' polls, Company is one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior.
- Perform accurate and precise real-time analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of client devices with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents.
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to client resources or appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Manage all customer situations in a professional manner with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Well-known networking protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.).
- Exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks.
- Unix, Linux, Windows, etc. operating systems.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.