SMB Engineer at Global Networking Supplier
Global Networking Devices Supplier
Leader in networking devices| growing and expending market share
Our client is the world's leading provider of reliable networking devices and accessories. Our client is consistently ranked as the top provider of Wi-Fi devices and its distribution is to more than 170 countries, serving billions of people on earth.
- SMB solution design and promote, successful case sorting and output
- Receive calls or email from the SMB customers, answer and solve the questions or problem
- Other SMB support jobs but not mentioned above
- Bachelor's degree or above, Networking technology background or have Networking basic knowledge
- Pass the CCNA, CCNP, or related Networking Certification will be preferred
- Native level Japanese speaking, fluent in English/Chinese speaking and writing (preferred)
- Responsible, active, good at communication, able to multitask
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.