Site Reliability Engineer-Business Level in English OR Japanese
Fast Growing Mature Star Tech Start Up from the US- Great Working Style
Join the SRE team and work with highly talented engineers
The client is a US based silicon valley style tech company that provides cloud data solutions to enterprise clients.
- Help us measure and improve reliability across the product line by working with product owners and engineering teams.
- Improve and maintain site reliability, availability, scalability, and system performance
- Investigate system performance, errors, and problems.
- Make wise decisions balancing availability and delivery, and communicating those decisions clearly.
- With our team, be responsible for the systems you build.
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering, Administration, and Operations.
- Strong Software Engineering experience, ability to work in multiple programming languages.
- Experience with Distributed Systems and operating them as they scale.
- Experience operating services running in the cloud (AWS primarily) or virtualized API-driven platforms.
· Permanent employee
· Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
· Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation