Site Logistics Operations Manager
1000万円 - 1300万円
Take a lead role in end to end logistics in a major healthcare company
Expand your skills with participation in a major project for GDP compliance
Our client is a globally recognized Pharmaceuticals company, known as a leader for their industry.
- Supply Chain Risks Management between sourcing to customer
- Coordinate the Inventory Management within the site.
- Manage Import & Export operations
- Manage GMP area and finished products warehouses operations.
- Ensure the Logistics operations team is adequately and effectively structured, resourced (numbers, skills and capability), managed, rewarded and recognized
- In partnership with procurement, optimize supplier's strategy based on their performance management.
- Evaluate capacity issues to maximize customer service with optimum cost and inventory.
- Manage the operations and ensure inspection ready compliance with all federal, provincial and external/internal auditing bodies inclusive of Health Japan, GQA and external Licensing Boards.
- Accountable for product on receipt at DC through order fulfilment to Japan Market customers.
- Guides and collaborates with 3PL partners to ensure inventory is positioned for supply into Market.
- Identify and drive improvements to the distribution processes used by 3PL to ensure product flow is managed effectively
- Proven capability to lead teams (both line and matrix) to deliver business solutions and benefits
- Project management skills and experience on technical and / or capital projects
- Proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Needed 8-10 years of experience in Customer service & logistics operations, supply chain management and/or 3PL management.
- Experience to deliver operational Excellence by leading team.
- Experience in process management and continuous improvement mindset throughout the supply chain.
- The opportunity to work in an industry leading company, taking ownership of logistics operations and driving efficiencies and improvements
- Competitive salary and flexible working environment is on offer