- Global agricultural crops herbicide company.
- Excellent welfare and career path.
About Our Client
Our client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science field of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Headquartered in Germany, here you will have the opportunity to be part of a culture where they value the passion of their employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
· Machine/facility installation, maintenance budgeting, planning and design.
· Data and/or document management for facility such as P&ID, equipment list.
· Coordinate work order.
· Find engineering solutions according to customer needs, QHSE requirement, legal requirement and approved cost.
· Develop and execute middle and long term equipment and investment strategy to meet market demand.
· Ensure compliance to regulatory and corporate HSE requirements.
· Maintain and operate utility and waste water treatment facilities.
· Lead, manage and develop Engineering and HSE team of around 10 members and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
· At least 10 years of experience as a site engineer and/ or HSE Manager.
· Knowledge of Process & Plant Safety and regulations related to production site activity.
· Knowledge of Formulation, Filling & Packing, Waste Water Treatment.
· Knowledge of Facility/machine maintenance.
· Knowledge and skills for Project management, plant engineering.
· Knowledge of Engineering Document (P& ID, operation manual, layout) especially for facility management module.
· Knowledge of cost of facility, installation fee, maintenance fee basic knowledge of Quality Control Method.
· Language: English (business level), Japanese (Business level is required to communicate with non-English speaking employees).
What's on Offer
· Be part of a company committed to delivering high quality results where you will be continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
· Attractive salary package, relocation fee and other excellent welfare conditions.