- Working at global food company
- Opportunity to collaborate with the global safety engineer team
About Our Client
Global food company located in Gunma. Our client have expanded their production and sales bases to Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Central and South America, Asia, and Africa, and now, after a century, they are providing nutritious food products to people in more than 180 countries.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations for technical work. Food safety - plant in proper sanitary condition at all times
- Ensures site has leadership for site technology life cycle management for Process, Packaging, PCIS, Utilities, and Facilities systems.
- Improved Plant performance.
- Responsible for environmental compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in site engineering and or EHS management.
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering/technical field.
- English and Japanese communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 11M JPY.
- Normal working hours: 8:00~16:30（Flex-time policy in place）
- PC, Mobile phone will be provided.