- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Top global Chemical/Materials manufacturing company , leading the specialty material business in Japan.
- Site EHS leader has the responsibility for all EHS activities.
- Communicate closely with business/production leaders and also site leader for EHS improvement at the site.
- Development site EHS members competency and capability for their future career.
- Work with E&I EHS Japan Hub Leader to enable the E&I Global / AP team program to be effectively implemented at the site.
- Develop Site Sustainable program.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is preferable
- Good communication skill in oral and written manners- including reading and writing in English
- Conduct EHS activity together with site EHS leader and group members.
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Planning, time management, organizational skills and influencing skills
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop process/program improvement opportunities across functional and regional boundaries