- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Big Global leader chemical/materials manufacturing company who support several industry in Japan.
- Build up the production process for pipeline projects including selections/qualifications of raw materials, investing new equipment and new manufacturing contractors to synthesize raw materials and mixing & packaging final goods
Optimize the production process to improve the quality, cost, and supply capabilities
- Lead pilot production to move from laboratory scale to production scale
- Technical collaborations with many teams across DuPont, such as R&D, manufacturing team, supply chain, and procurement, as well as external suppliers and contractors to commercialize new products
- Transfer the technical data set to manufacturing team to move normal productions from R&D project stage
The Successful Applicant
- Chemical background
- Master (or Doctor) degree is preferred
- Experiences on development/process engineering is preferred, at least experiences on new product development or Manufacturing engineers is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build relationships, interact with global team
- Able to act an owner and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
What's on Offer