S.HR Generalist at Robotics Firm
International environment with oversees reporting line.
Attractive salary package with fringe benefits and employee discounts.
The client is a Global AI and Robotics organization specializing in research & development, manufacturing and distribution. They are head quartered in the US and with presence in 100 countries across the world.
In Japan they enjoy a 80% brand awareness by the public and are the leaders in the industry. The Japan office is small with frequent collaboration with US counterparts.
The responsibilities include:
- Oversee HR strategy and operations including C&B, Talent management and development.
- Participate in HR projects such as Compensation structure change, Workday function enhancement etc.
- Updating employment policy to build efficient working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience especially in C&B.
- God communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- International environment with oversees reporting line.
- Career progression opportunities as the business expands.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits and employee discounts.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.