Sharepoint Support/developement-Remote Opportunity
Hands-on technical role with skill up opportunities
Dynamic and international working environment
About Our Client
Our client is deeply rooted in Europe and Asia. The core business is to supporting other companies to grow their business in new or existing markets. As the business has been doing well, they are expanding their headcount, including in IT department.
- Provides on-site field support to customers including inquiry processing, troubleshooting of Windwos server problems.
- Resolves customer issues in the areas of Sharepoint server/ Sharepoint Online / OneDrive regular operation installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
The Successful Applicant
- Windwos server related work experience (experiences of computer troubleshooting, knowledge, in-house IT support etc).
- Above business level Japanese, English preferred but not necessary.
- Sharepoint/Exchange server related experience.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Competitive up to 8M/year.
- Central location in Tokyo with remote opportunity.
- Hands-on technical role.
- Individual performance is highly valued, with great chance to make career progression in the company development projects.