SharePoint Developer - Leading Investment Group
Top Japanese Asset Management company
Friendly and dynamic working environment
Our client is one of world's largest asset managing companies, providing a complementary range of financial strategies to customers from all industries. To cope with the fast growing trend, they're hiring for a team to support the maintenance of SharePoint sites and workflows.
Successful candidates will report to IT Project Manager to perform the below duties:
* To provide support for SharePoint 2010 & 2013 and to assist with the resolution of IT Service Desk support requests;
* Assist in the SharePoint 2013 migration project;
* Develop Nintex Workflow and forms;
* Maintenance of existing workflows, forms and websites;
* Working closely with Business Analyst, designers, Business users and other staff.
* 2+ years of SharePoint farm support experience;
* 2+ years of experience building workflow applications within SharePoint (preferable Nintex Workflow);
* Expertise in using IIS, DocAve, etc web/App servers;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English.
* Competitive salary package - up to 8M
* Innovative and energetic working environment
* Great career development platform