Service Sales Consultant, Global Hardware Company
Celebrating 100 year in Japan
Opportunity for exploring yourself worldwide
Our client is an American technology company that makes self-service kiosks, point of sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, bar code scanners and business consumables. Their service is driven in the financial, retail, hospitality, communications and technology industries.
- Positions primary responsibility is to provide subject matter expertise and support to the field sales organisation to complete the sale of solution offerings by understanding the customer needs or problems and then targeting the appropriate solutions.
- You will be responsible for selling comprehensive suite of services including Installation, Help Desk & Managed Services, Maintenance & Support, and Software Maintenance Services.
- Targets global accounts at executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level.
- Position will maintain a personal order quota as part of their assigned objective, which may include multiple elements including at a minimum an individual assigned quota and possibly shared quota and split quota.
- Business Development experience
- Sales account management experience
- Knowledge in Retail Services Industry
- Experience working in team-oriented sales approaches
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Good carrier growth and flex working hours
- Opportunity for the business travel, report directly to overseas