- An opportunity to earn competitively
- Grow in a top international firm!
About Our Client
Join one of the world's largest credit rating agencies and work with the best in the field. Our client has an urgent requirement for a candidate skilled in IT Operations. The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner and a team player. The company's IT Department is looking to welcome the new member as early as mid August. Apply today and work in an organization with ample room for growth.
IT Operations and Admin Tasks:
- User support for internal applications
- Incident/Problem management
- Access Permission Review
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) planning/execution, etc.
- Frequent communication and collaborations with off shore teams
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Qualifications:
- English document management skill (must-have)
- English email/phone communication skill (must-have)
- IT End user support experience (must-have)
- System access management basics (must-have)
- IT Operations experience, especially Incident/Problem management (nice-to-have)
- Information Security knowledge (nice-to-have)
- Experience in Financial industry, especially understanding of regulatory requirements (nice-to-have)
What's on Offer
Conversion to permanent employment- possible!
Short application to on-boarding process