International company well established in Japan
High level of expertise involving maintenance of laboratory equipment
Our client, an international company with a flat organisation specialised in laboratory equipment is looking for its next Service Engineer to join its teams based in Tokyo. You have an interest in laboratory equipment? You already manipulated some or have experience in engineering? This job is made for you. Apply now!
Candidates interested in Osaka area are welcome to apply, since the company has offices in Osaka as well.
To properly fulfil the Service Engineer role, you will have to participate in the following activities:
- Installation of the products at the customer's site, provide explanation and training to the customer, and make sure the installation is safe to use
- Inspection of the existing installations, fault diagnosis and maintenance/repair
- Pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Providing the customer with 360 degrees solutions to increase satisfaction
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant will display the following requirements:
- You have experience in field service engineering in laboratory equipment or used this kind of equipment and are interested in learning field service engineering
- You have great communication skills and good interpersonal skills to face the customer
- You have a normal car driving license
4,5 to 8 million Yen package depending on experience