- Looking for a new challenge in an innovative technology company?
- Global radiological inspection system company.
Our client is is a world leader X-ray machinery company, focusing on the installation of systems in radiological inspection envelopes, universal X-ray inspection systems on the basis of fully shielded devices, as well as solutions specific to individual customers. Whether in manual, semi, or fully automated operation, our client's inspection systems are ideal for deployment in research and development and can be integrated into any production process.
· Repair service and installation activities for existing & new customers in site.
· System & module pre-check before shipment.
· Upgrade offering.
· Communication with German HQ.
· Availability to move & work somewhere in APAC countries within a couple of years to support existing Japanese customers.
· B.S. in Engineering or Electronics.
· Repair and Technical (Electricity, machinery system) background preferably X-ray knowledge.
· Capability of operation & maintenance training at customer site.
· Experience in repairing industrial inspection machines preferably X-ray products.
· At line or analytic equipment service & maintenance experience
· Business level verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Adaptability & flexibility for difficult or uncertain circumstances and proactive attitude for new challenges
· Be part of a dynamic team that operates on an international level.
· Attractive salary package other excellent welfare conditions.