Service Engineer at Global Physical Security Integrator
Most trusted Physical Security Services company in Asia
Great culture + Competitive Salary package
Our Client is the most trusted Physical Security Services company in Asia. With operations spanning across Greater China, Singapore, Japan, India and Australia, they offer multi-facility, multi-site, standardized security system implementation services throughout Asia. In Japan they have office in Ebisu with about 10 employees and rapidly growing.
1. Deliver / complete projects in schedule, economically and to clients satisfaction, and to our internal installation standards. Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Troubleshooting and solving problems.
2. Ensure customer satisfaction.
3. To be proficient in our products and technology.
4. Manage relations with existing clients.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Min 3 years or above related working experience in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation & commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment.
3. Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
4. Familiar with Security access control system, CCTV and Alarm system products & system is an advantage.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.