Service Desk Support
Earn competitively, up to JPY5M/Yr!
Engage with a global team and be rewarded for your contribution
Our client has a formidable global presence with over 120 years of leading in cooperative finance. With expertise in capital markets, investment and corporate banking, the company has an impressive range of professions where employees are valued as the most important asset. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the organisation, ensuring all employees and stakeholders are treated equally and elevated to maximise their potential. Work in an ego-free environment and let your work represent you. With us you are recognized for the quality of work you do. Apply and join our team of champions!
- First and Second level Help desk support for the company's users.
- First point of contact for users
- Manage the requests and liaise with other internal teams and external providers in order to fulfil the request.
- To provide first level support for internal application related queries/problems and close ticket through the internal ticketing tool.
- Deploy new workstations and laptops for users with authorised applications.
- Administration in terms of software/hardware inventory, asset tracking, purchase requests through the coordination of vendors.
- IT educational background
- At least 2-3 years experience in IT support
- IT literate
- Advanced Microsoft desktop product skills
- Experience in Front Office support
- Experience with Japanese users
- Bloomberg support knowledge
- Windows Server Administration skills
- Reuters support knowledge
- Earn up to JPY 5,000,000/yr
- Raise your profile at a large international company
- Excellent work-life balance
- Work in a global environment