- Lead a highly skilled team.
- Do work that matters on a global level.
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organization's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognized for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions.
The Service Desk Lead will:
- Monitor open tickets for service level breaches
- Identify potentially major problems
- Use established procedures, guidelines, and standards
- Respond to changing business needs by recommending new ways to handle new issues
- Monitor the direction of appropriate incident tracking processes to be followed by team
- Report incidents and SRs with reports being generated from various tools available within the infrastructure
- Conduct leave and resource management for each queue
- Handle escalated calls
- Implement SIP and CIP
- Conduct quality audits, coaches, and mentors the team members
- Prepare Materials for: Escalation calls thrice a week, Low CSAT calls twice a week, Help File calls, Incident Management calls, and First Call Fix exception calls
- Attend the monthly quality meeting and BMC Remedy Resolver Group Team Leads
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Have 5-15 years as Service Desk Lead
- Proficient in both English and Japanese languages
- Be a resident of Japan
- A competitive salary of up to JPY 8M/Yr
- Elevate your skill set at a leading global company
- Work in an ego-free environment where teamwork is encouraged and valued