- Take leadership while maintaining techical skillset.
- Work for one of the top 5 Global IT Consulting companies.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top IT Consulting company globally and has a large presence in Japan as well. As one of the most trusted sources for IT services, they have evolved as a great pool of high-performing consultants/agents that are available to assist businesses to adapt and enhance client's operations.
- Coordinate the service desk team members in their daily duties of attending to clients who come to make inquiries and facilitate good customer service culture in team members
- Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics and carry out survey on clients to weigh the level of service delivery in the company
- Keep record of daily operations at the desk for tracking of customer needs, services rendered and future reference
- Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
- Delegate specific service desk responsibilities to team members to create specialisation and increase service delivery pace
The Successful Applicant
Service desk administrator experience 3-10 years with team leading experience.
Language skills: Japanese level N1/Fluent or Native level.
Experience with basic concept should be there for below technologies:
* Microsoft Office
* Software installation
* Remote troubleshooting
* Mobile device
What's on Offer
Permanent employment with work from home capabilities accordingly.
General benefits including health-care, social insurance and pension plan.